Saturday, April 5, 2008

It is Spring, at last!

Spring symbolizes new life, new beginnings, new hope. After a very long (the last one was one of the longest in Toronto, I still see some traces of snow) winter, it feels great to feel the warmth of the sun and gentle spring breeze. To top it all, I don't have to wear a winter jacket! Haah, what a relief!

My mood is complemented by the "reconnection" I've made with some of my long lost friends and acquaintances. It feels wonderful despite the fact that the relationships have become so different from what they used to be. Of course, a lot of things can happen... changes can turn everything upside down. As for my case, I am satisfied that I found them again. It is always worth keeping good old friends. I just hope this revival of relationship will last.

Moving on to a different thought... I can't wait 'til summertime! This year, summer will be so special for me and Louie because we are going to visit our friends and family in the Philippines. It is funny because Misty and I have been doing the countdown for this trip. Setting all the excitement for summer aside, Spring is definitely a time to enjoy!

1 comment:

russ said...

hi! sorry its been a while. been busy looking for a job that i will find worthy of staying. hehehe... hope ur okay. i am looking forward too to summer so i can finally see you again after a long time. :) take care always. mwah!