Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yeheey, me!!!!

Hahaahha... sounds like an expression of "London Tipton, " a girl character (who is pretty, rich.. but dumb) in "Suite Life of Zack and Cody."

I feel good... I am rejoicing like a kid today because I haven't had coffee from Tim Hortons or Starbucks for the past 3 days! It may not sound much to you, but it is already an accomplishment for me. I love coffee... but it is getting addicting for me. What I do now is to use instant coffee and coffeemate in milk in the morning or when I get home using a small cup to make my reduction less abrupt. I realized the taste is not so bad at all! In fact, the flavor is very close to cafe mocha versions of my favorite coffee shops.

I also am substituting tea for coffee when I feel like I'd kill for a cup of coffee. At least I would not have to use creamer and sugar (since I want my tea plain)-- that will help me lose weight. I am also trying to eat more fruits and vegetables and less chips.

No comments: