Thursday, August 30, 2007

JOB HUNTING

I feel like a fresh grad again. Believe it or not, I have not had a REAL work for the past one and a half year. Yeah, i have done some part time (and some are actually odd) jobs to partly fill my sched but that is about it. I just wanted to establish my relationships before I explore the real world. And I don't regret it. I have to say that I am now a happier person.


The real issue is my self-confidence. It suffered a lot! Does anyone know where I could buy some to replace what I lost? Hahahaha...


For the past few days, I have been contemplating on how to get back on track and how to revive my old self-- very confident, assertive, adventurous, and not afraid to fail at all! I strongly feel that what I am going through right now is just a stage. I am working on a plan right now... so wish me luck!


1 comment:

russ said...

good luck girl! :)